Sunday, November 8, 2009

U...bring the light to me...
U...change my life...
U...make me realize...
U...r my strength & my weakness...
U...r da one for me...

But i know..
We can't go on like dis..
I can feel dat u're running away...
I can feel dat we're not looking at the same thing anymore..
I can feel dat I'm losing u...

After so many years,
My heart was hurting so much...
N ur heart too was so much broken..
But still, we remained...

I know dat dis was gonna happen..
Again and again and again..
Dunno when it will stop...
I think it's time for me to let go...
Though it's hard but i ought to give in...

But...
No! I can't let u go...
Pliz God, i can't...
Letting u go is like throwing my heart into the waste disposer machine..
U are my heart...
I couldn't & wouldn't let u go...
Coz without u I'm lifeless...

1 comments:

tusky said...

you are my heart too..:(

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates