Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Who am i?
Me too do not know who am i..
Gotta befren with some more people in order to know me more..
Be a fren of great people makes u a great person also..
But i think i dun have many frens..
a few but not enuf i think..
got to have lots lots more..
but i'm quite shy in making frens..
but i guess i should make use of dis phrase..
"when starting sumthng, u must be nervous but at da same time u must be excited to do it also.." :) quite agree with it..:)
ha...last week, my best fren said dat i'm "skema" and a little perfectionist..really?
i think so..huhu..
tp maybe dipengaruhi oleh cara aku dibesarkan n membesar..
I was always controlled by my parents n sblings in watever i do..
I can't afford to make any mistakes coz they'll be hell angry with me..
dats y when i do sumthing i always put my best effort into it..
so dat they will not dissapointed in me..
sumhow i'm used to it..
huhu
sory fren..i really make it hard 4 u...
but dats me...
i can't escape from doing that i guess..
i'll try but bear with me yek..:)
watever it is..i am still me...
pliz help me to know me better..
n do correct me where i'm wrong..
i'm not perfect:)
but from now....Hmm..juz call me AS...:)


p/s: sori my post gne both english n bm..sape2 xphm do tell me:)
hope u have a gud day!!!
thanx for reading..;)

2 comments:

tusky said...

the question of "who am i"
is hard to answer
is hard for anyone to tell
that drive us to make the best
out of us..=)

Naj said...

i agree with u... :)
thanx for being by my side:)

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates