Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've lots of regrets in my life... but the biggest regret ever is to lose my best frens.
Many reasons led to me losing them..huhu..lets not talk about that...:)
but still it is my biggest regret..T.T
Some of them might get hurt bcoz of me,some others made me hurt so much that i got somewhat phobia even when hearing their voices and footsteps..ha3..(i'm not joking my dear..)
Yes, it was both my mistakes n theirs but even after apologizing to each other we seem to be more far apart and we felt awkward when meeting. I guess dats how it is...
there's a saying dat, " if apologizing is effective then what r police for?"
I think its quite true in its own way..:)
Dats my regret...
Why? WHY? why r we like dis. Should it be like dis? I dun know..:(
Sumtimes i burst out in tears when thinking bout dis..Why...Why...
I kept thinking why...
Why can't we be like b4???
I miz all of u...really...so so much...
Plz come back... I always pray to God dat we'll be like b4...:)
So sorry my frens... U r my sunshine..:) luv u all..:)

1 comments:

tusky said...

my dear xing xing,
it's hard to lose a fren
n it's so hard to lose
the best one

being so deep regret
shows u value them
shows u value the chemistry
the bond
the ukhwah
may Allah
reward u, with another
great people, great person..
amin..

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates