Friday, January 8, 2010

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Do u know that sometimes love could be a crime?
When is it going to become a crime?
It's when u love somebody/something too much that u could not let it go or
lose it... Coz u feel like they are very important to u and u couldn't live without it... Right at dis moment, I, Najma Tasnim wanna let go my very precious and let it have its own life with freedom, without my nuisance, without ME.

It's simply bcoz i dont wanna be selfish anymore...huhu...
If it stayed by me then it could not contribute to others but...
if i let it go, I'm sure it will fly free and do many great things...
Even without me by its side...coz it has so many potential that
if it stayed with me, it would always get stucked by a wall built by me...

I dont want to ruin it.. I'll let others have it.
I dont wannabe a nuisance for u my dear...
Go....Fly free...
I'm sorry that I don't have the courage to let u go earlier..
So sorry...
Now, go and make ur way...
And make ur own history...
Make many magnificent things...
So that u wont regret any more...
I let u go...but do not worry...
Ur memories will stay with me forever...
Hope u remember me too...
And cherish the time we had together..
Coz there's nothing could replace those memories...
So long...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates