Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today i spent some time browsing my frens' blogs. Chantek2 n best2 blake... They all started blogging much more earlier than me. Mereka sume hebat2 blake. Aku kagum ade kwn2 mcm mereka...Percayalah, u guys r awesome..:) U r da best, my frens!!!

....then, i started to realize dat there's too much in this huge world that i dnt know n don't understand...huhu...Quite frustrating...:(...

...but, i'll nvr gv up.. nvr will i...:)...
I remember, since i was young i was being brought up so carefully by my parents n sisters. Since a child i always did what they wanted me to do.. n i was living in my own world until dat time came few years back..

Honestly, i envy my frens coz they always got sumthing to say about anythng, anythng...but me?? Me?? I nvr really know anything...seriously and truthfully, i know nothng... Compared to them i was juz like a 7-year-old kid..

....All my life, i only knew to ask my ummi, abah n my sisters about anything. For me, their opinions are so imprtant.. More important is to follow what they say coz i can't live if i did'nt obey any of it... Why? I dnt know...I juz live that way..

My abah told me, i was very smart and talented when i was a child. (ReallY?) He told me i when i first learn how to write n spell, i can write evrythng that he read. Then, he also told me that i was very good at memorising. (No wonder he once asked me to join the hafizah class in school back then.) But now, i think i'm losing it bits by bits..huhu...


After that, when the SPM result juz got released few years b4, abah said sumthng that really made me to tears. When i know my result,abah was the first to know bout it. When i told him my result, he congratulates me and then he says,
"Abah is very proud of u. Now, follow ur dreams n go wherever u want to study. Abah will always support u." Suddenly, i burst into tears. He's my hero, my man, my fren, my teacher, my evrythng...I luv him..

Now, i'm on my own.. Coz i have my own dreams n missions. I live my life in my own way.. But i'll nvr forget my family..They mean evrythng to me. There's no me without them..

So, what exactly i want to say then?...
Hmmm... actually, i envy my frens a lot..dats all..huhu..
From now on, i promise to myself to find my true self and gain more knowledge in my life.. I hope The Almighty will always by my side..N my family too...:)
~Oyasuminasai~

2 comments:

tusky said...

there u r, got a lot of thing to say..=)

every abah in the world is great..
mine too..
ayah pun=)

for a beginners, start small..
build ur own ways of writing,
expressing, sharing on anything..
we r all have our own ways in expressing
them..=)

so, gud luck my luv..=p

Naj said...

Oho..Thanx:)

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates